[High rated] - Whiteside Router Bits 1066 Straight Bit with 1/2-Inch Cutting Diameter and 1-Inch Cutting Length - [TOP RATED]In Stock.
- Whiteside Router Bits are made with Premium Carbide
- Made in USA
- Precision ground for proper balance at high RPM
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2 x 3 x 5.5 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||1066|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
- ASIN: B0006MZ5AM
- Customer Reviews: 4.8 out of 5 stars 9Reviews
- Best Sellers Rank: 91935
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Date First Available: October 2, 2003
|This item Whiteside Router Bits 1066 Str...||Whiteside Router Bits 1086 Str...||Whiteside Router Bits 1067 Str...||Whiteside Router Bits 1063 Str...|
|Item Dimensions||2 x 3 x 5.5 in||2 x 3 x 5.5 in||2 x 3 x 5.5 in||2 x 3 x 5.5 in|
Whiteside Machine Company has been in the router bit business for over 30 years providing customer with quality products while at the same time striving to achieve complete customer satisfaction. Several woodworking magazines have tested Whiteside versus the competition and selected Whiteside as the winner for best router bits available in the market. Whiteside Machine Company was founded in 1970 as a general purpose machine shop in the basement of Bill & Bobbie Whiteside's home. Located in Western North Carolina near the furniture manufacturing town of Hickory, the company was often involved in making repairs or special parts for the furniture and woodworking field. A strong commitment to customer problem-solving, a can-do attitude, and innovative ideas, along with a growing core of dedicated employees, helped the business evolve into a manufacturer of woodworking equipment and tooling. Primarily through repeat business and referrals, the tooling business continued to grow to meet a demand for quality production router bits as well as custom application tooling. Today, Whiteside Machine occupies a 40,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility and produces a complete line of solid carbide and carbide tipped router bits. Whiteside's quality, innovation, and customer commitment is still present in our superb product line, in the design of custom tooling to fill special customer requirements, and in the development of special machinery and tooling for our own manufacturing use. As always, Whiteside Machine is continuously striving to improve our product through new technology, improved production techniques, and ongoing research and development efforts; along with rigid quality control, vital customer feedback and extensive field testing. Whiteside Machine Company. Made in America. Family owned and operated. Committed to Quality. Come on - give us a try
Whiteside Router Bits 1066 Straight Bit with 1/2-Inch Cutting Diameter and 1-Inch Cutting Length Reviews
- Alexander LauritzenVerified PurchaseBest possible quality
- Kim EarleVerified PurchaseI bought a second bit for someone else as I have have very good experience with it. I use it almost exclusively on hard maple and it cut as easy as other brand on sioft wood.
- Robert FreeseThis is a perfect router bit for routine routing. I have worn out several other brand bits but this one seems sharper, cuts better and doesn't load up with pitch as badly as...
- Kenneth SmithVerified PurchaseWhiteside carbide router bits are the best and Amazon has some of the best prices around.
- Mildred KohlerVerified PurchaseGood quality
- Rebecca SkipperVerified Purchaseworks great
- Rosetta RigginsVerified PurchaseSharp, sharp, sharp! Cuts much better than other brands even after serious use. I'm going to switch my entire collection over to Whiteside.
- Willie LalaVerified PurchaseThe Workhorse of my router bits which all Whiteside for a reason . This thing is super Sharp and will hog out a lot of wood and yet still have a absolutely smooth finish....