[High rated] - Sonic Balaclava - [TOP RATED]In Stock.
- Winstopper Technical Fleece, Radiant fleece
- Max weather protection
- Flat seam construction, contoured shape, mesh breathing port and elastane trim
- Made in China
Sonic Balaclava Reviews
- Christopher BuxtonVerified PurchaseSize: LargeColor: BlackHEY or CHINA RUINED A GREAT PRODUCT.I HAVE GOTTEN SEVERAL OF THESE FOR WORK GREAT UNTIL THIS ONE.THE BOTTOM WAS SO SMALL IT WAS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO GET ON THEN THE TOP PART...
- Michael GonzalezVerified PurchaseSize: MediumColor: BlackA really great balaclava that fits well, is comfortable, and is quite warm. In moderate weather I use it alone. When it gets colder the balaclava goes under a hat or hood. It...
- Maria AndersonVerified PurchaseSize: LargeColor: BlackI bought this with high hopes due to reading other reviews, and O.R. stuff is very well made I own several other items from them, but the problem with this piece is that...
- Eric GoldenVerified PurchaseI had the exact same problem as Jessie Bush, another reviewer. I measured my head according to the OR website, and when I tried this balaclava on, the head part fit...
- Ismael BrownVerified PurchaseSize: LargeColor: BlackMy beef with prior balaclavas is that it is all to easy to steam up the ol' specs when you breathe through your nose. The design is good, leaving a clear passage below the...
- Eddie MookVerified PurchaseSize: LargeColor: BlackBeing a forktruck operator on an open dock, I battled the elements of winter last year and my face lost out. Consistently chapped and cracked lips as well as a almost...
- Douglas RatterreeVerified PurchaseSize: MediumColor: BlackThis is a very innovative ski mask. The vents are very effective at preventing foggy glasses, but only if the mask is a perfect fit -- so choose your size wisely! The mask...
- Bethany WagsterVerified PurchaseI bought this from Amazon about 2 months ago. So far, there have been no major signs of wear and tear.
The Balaclava actually does a great job of...
From the manufacturer
Outdoor Research is dedicated to inspiring the journey ahead with technical apparel and accessories. Based in Seattle since 1981, we are committed to improving our customer’s experience through innovative materials, purpose-driven features, and versatile products.
Carve your own adventure.
When you head out into the backcountry, you crave the off-piste solitude, the big mountain peacefulness, and the chance to chase partners to the steepest untouched slopes. And since you have to work so hard just to get out there, you're allowed to be particular about the style in which you shred. So go on and carve your own adventure.
|Package Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item Weight||2.56 ounces|
|Shipping Weight||1 pounds|
|Manufacturer||Outdoor Research Accessories|
|Domestic Shipping||Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.|
|International Shipping||This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More|
|Customer Reviews||3.0 out of 5 stars 31Reviews|
|Best Sellers Rank||382643|
|Date first listed on Amazon||August 2, 2007|
Deflect cold air with the wind protection of a shell and the warm feel of fleece in this unique balaclava design. The windproof, vapor permeable WINDSTOPPER� Technical Fleece offers maximum winter protection while allowing you to breathe easy through a mesh breathing port. Polartec� Wind Pro� ear panels allow you to easily hear your team. Polartec� Wind Pro� Fabric is extremely breathable yet provide 4x more wind resistance than traditional fleece. WINDSTOPPER� Technical Fleece offers more warmth and comfort than non-windproof fleece