[High rated] - Manfrotto MT190XPRO4 4 Section Aluminum Tripod Legs with Q90 Column (Black) - [TOP RATED]In Stock.
- Solid and fast set up with the new Quick Power Lock System
- Easy Link plug for instant accessory connections
- Built in rotating bubble level
- Q90 Column for great positioning possibilities
- New leg angle selectors
|This item Manfrotto MT190XPRO4 4 Section...||Manfrotto MT290XTA3US 290 Xtra...||Manfrotto MT055XPRO3 055 Alumi...||Manfrotto MT190GOC4TBUS 190 GO...|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||PORTABLE GUY|
|Item Dimensions||19.2 x 5 x 5 in||25 x 4.7 x 4.7 in||24.02 x 5 x 5 in||17.7 x 5 x 5 in|
|Item Weight||4.6 lbs||3.9 lbs||5.5 lbs||3.68 lbs|
Product information Tripod
|Product Dimensions||19.2 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Item Weight||4.6 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||5.29 pounds|
|Customer Reviews||4.3 out of 5 stars 62Reviews|
|Date first listed on Amazon||October 24, 2013|
From the manufacturer
Introducing the 190go!
Solid and Fast to Set Up
Completely extend the legs with one-hand opening.
An innovative mechanism allowing the vertical column to swing to the horizontal position increasing shooting flexibility.
Turning the 190 into a mobile studio expanding shooting possibilities.
The 190 is Solid and Fast to Set Up
Less time setting up the tripod means more shooting, stability means unbeatable quality image. The new 190 is quicker and easier than ever to deploy and adjust, thanks to the new Quick Power Lock lever design. QPL is ultra fast - all the lock on each leg can be released with one hand and a single movement - and extremely solid making the 190 a superior camera support.
Down to the ground
Set your 190 down to the ground to discover new shooting perspective and deliver unique images.
190 tripods have 4 leg angles that enable to adapt to any terrain providing extraordinary stability.
Enrich your shot
Attach an LED light or other functional accessories to create the perfect condition for an amazing shot.
|Manfrotto 190 Aluminium 3 Section Tripod||Manfrotto 190 Aluminium 4 Section Tripod||Manfrotto 190 Carbon Fibre 3 Section Tripod||Manfrotto 190 Carbon Fibre 4 Section Tripod|
|Leg Lock Type||Flip Lock||Flip Lock||Flip Lock||Flip Lock|
|Closed Length||59 cm / 23.2 in||49 cm / 19.3 in||61 cm / 24 in||52 cm / 20.4 in|
|Max Height||160 cm / 63 in||160 cm / 63 in||160 cm / 63 in||160 cm / 63 in|
|Min Height||9 cm / 3.5 in||8 cm / 3.1 in||9 cm / 3.5 in||8 cm / 3.1 in|
|Safety Payload||7 kg / 15.4 lbs||7 kg / 15.4 lbs||7 kg / 15.4 lbs||7 kg / 15.4 lbs|
|Maximum Height (with Centre Column Down)||135 cm / 53.1 in||135 cm / 53.1 in||135 cm / 53.1 in||135 cm / 53.1 in|
|Weight||2000 g / 4.4 lbs||2050 g / 4.5 lbs||1600 g / 3.5 lbs||1650 g / 3.6 lbs|
|Available in Kit||MK190XPRO3-BHQ2 and MK190XPRO3-3W||MK190XPRO4-BHQ2 and MK190XPRO4-3W||No||No|
Manfrotto MT190XPRO4 4 Section Aluminum Tripod Legs with Q90 Column (Black) Reviews
- Derek ClarkVerified PurchaseGrip Type: TripodI shoot video and photos as a hobby and after buying two other tripods from various sources to meet a one-size-fits-all-situations tripod, I was dismayed by the options out...
- Jeffrey ThomasVerified PurchaseGrip Type: TripodThis tripod is nice and compact, but can still extend to eye level for most people. The horizontal column can take a little fiddling, but it's a great feature. I combined...
- Savannah NealVerified PurchaseGrip Type: TripodLove it. Can fit in my check in with attached 3-way head without going on a diagonal. Lightweight but sturdy even at highest extension. I shoot architectural exclusively and...
- Cheryl HawkinsVerified PurchaseGrip Type: TripodJust received this a few days ago and blown away by the quality. To those that say you have to pay hundreds more for a quality product this proves them all wrong. Super...
- Kevin BorgesonVerified PurchaseGrip Type: TripodIncredible quality, Italy never disappoints. I was having a hard time deciding between this model and the 360go with the quick twist locks. Ultimately I realized the twisting...
- Jake DestephenVerified PurchaseGrip Type: TripodThis is a nice tripod. Fully extended with my 150-500 lens mounted it's shaky. I wouldn't use it in a high wind situation. YET, Down low, with a smaller lens it's great. I...
- Jane RuizVerified PurchaseGrip Type: TripodI coupled this tripod with the Manfrotto MHXPRO-BHQ2 ball head. The legs are easy to extend and retract and it is quite stable, even with heavier gear on it. I use it with my...
- John SimmonsVerified PurchaseGrip Type: TripodMind blowing quality compared to the junky tripods I've owned. Worth every penny. After carrying it around and shooting photos for a long day, it does get a bit heavy. Would...