[High rated] - EpicDealz 50 ft Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Printer Scanner Cable Type A Male to Type B Male For HP Canon, Lexmark, Epson, - Black - [TOP RATED]In Stock.
- USB Type A Male to Type B Male Color Beige Or White
- Transmits Data Up To 480 Mbps With Error-Free, High-Speed Performance
- Make plug-and-play connections for such devices as keyboards, mice, modems, printers, and other USB perpherials
- Compatible With PC Computers & USB 2.0 Devices
- Supports up to 480 devices on a Daisy-Chain configuration
|This item EpicDealz 50 ft Hi-Speed USB 2...||Printer Cable 50 Feet,Ruaeoda...||Printer Cable, SNANSHI USB Pri...||StarTech.com 15m / 50 ft Activ...|
|Item Dimensions||9.2 x 6.7 x 2.2 in||6.69 x 6.69 x 1.97 in||7.3 x 6.2 x 0.8 in||8.94 x 8.39 x 2.36 in|
|Product Dimensions||9.2 x 6.7 x 2.2 inches|
|Item Weight||1.05 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||1.05 pounds|
|Customer Reviews||2.8 out of 5 stars 7Reviews|
|Date first listed on Amazon||June 29, 2016|
EpicDealz 50 ft Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Printer Scanner Cable Type A Male to Type B Male For HP Canon, Lexmark, Epson, - Black Reviews
- William FineranVerified PurchaseThought it wood be a clear line, but has two connectors that make it hard to insert through t floor w/o making very large whole.
- Loren JohnsonVerified PurchaseDidn't work, nothing but static came through.
- Beth ShiverVerified PurchaseDoes not work. Does not connect devices. Devices tested with a different cable work fine, but not with this cable.
- Clarence KriserVerified Purchasegood cable. it does the work
- Ronnie JacksonVerified Purchasegreat value
- Michael OrabuenaVerified PurchaseBought two and neither one works. Junk!
- Stefanie PerzeVerified PurchaseWorks well
The USB2.0 Active Repeater Cable is a 30 feet bus powered cable that can be used to increase the length of a device cable without the worry of signal loss and potential performance problems. USB limits a cable's length to 16ft so any length above 16 feet requires the use of an active cable such as this one. This cable has a signal booster built in so no signal will be degraded. These fully-rated universal serial bus cables provide transfer rates up to 480Mbps depending on USB version, and easily attach to any USB device. A/B cables are designed to connect from your USB port on Hub, PC or Mac to your USB device. Foil and braid shielding reduces EMI/RFI interference and twisted-pair construction helps reduce cross talk thus ensuring high-speed, error-free data transfer. Meets all the UL requirements for communication cabling, and is compatible with USB 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0.